Thursday, January 21, 2010

GOLD

In my day job as a miserable, lazy, prick, I catch a fair few hours of mid morning TV. These ads conquer the breaks between chapters of trisha, leaving only a couple of slots for debt consolidation and injury claims solicitors.

I don't own any gold but I quite want to buy some just so I can receive an envelope full of cash in the post.



CashMyGold. I love the name of this company. It sounds so dirty, like you know what you're doing is wrong but you can't help yourself. You can't resist the thought of dale cashing you up.



This one has pretty high production values for a cash/gold ad - plus a lady I'd quite like to penetrate



My personal fave. Gold + testimonials + handfuls of cash + freaky bald man.



apologies for the post.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love the penetrable lady's freaky long arm. She's like a hot Mr. Tickle.

An Anonymous Advertiser said...

i love my women improportionate

Post a Comment